AZEK Composite Decking Grand Rapids
The Leading Brand of Low Maintenance Decking.
Renaissance Exteriors is proud to offer AZEK Decking. One of the best decking solutions on the market, AZEK strives to provide innovative products that define the category. As a preferred Grand Rapids contractor, Renaissance Exteriors will work with you to design your new deck and install it professionally, just in time for your next get-together.
AZEK® Deck Boards are the next generation of Low Maintenance Decking, as homeowners move away from wood and other composites and look for a better decking material. AZEK Deck Boards limit the potential deteriorations associated with traditional wood and other composite decking so that you can enjoy your deck, worry and maintenance free.
Specially engineered boards resist against stains and scratches, so you can live life on your deck without blemishing it. Spilled wine, a greasy hamburger, rough furniture legs, and your family’s pets are no match for AZEK.
More Distinct AZEK Decking Features:
- Stain resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Split resistant
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Durable and long lasting
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Building Code listings ESR-1667 and CCRR-0101
Take the AZEK Deck Double Dare and you will see first hand why AZEK Deck beats any other decking material – wood or composites – hands down.
CERTAINTEED COMPOSITE DECKING
EverNew® LT Cellular PVC Decking with Lumenite™
EverNew LT® Decking’s unique material composition provides performance benefits that go far beyond wood, and surpass those of other composite materials. It’s the perfect complement to an easy lifestyle – and a choice you’ll appreciate every time you step onto your deck, and into the great outdoors.
- Ultra-low-maintenance performance superior to any PVC decking in the marketplace
- Unique, patent-pending Lumenite™ surface provides unequaled stain, fade and chalk resistance
- Non-organic surfaces are highly mold resistant
- Infrared heat-reflective surface is cooler underfoot
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight for easier handling and installation
- Class A fire rated for flame spread
- Available in four rich colors
- Installs with patent-pending Deck Pilot® tool for a fastener-free surface
- Lifetime Limited Performance Warranty including the industry’s only 25-year Stain and Fade Warranty