For homeowners seeking true peace of mind, Landmark® shingles are the high-quality, reliable choice for beautifying and protecting a home. With a dual-layered design that emulates the dimensionality of true wood shake, Landmark asphalt shingles offer the heaviest weight and widest array of color options in their class, allowing you to create or re-create the ideal look for your home with confidence. Backed by a 100+ year legacy of trusted manufacturing performance, all Landmark shingles include CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
- Certified as meeting the industry's toughest third-party (UL) manufacturing quality standards
- Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
- Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Class A fire-resistance rating
Landmark Shingles:Protect your home and what you love most with Landmark® shingles, equipped with CertainTeed’s innovative roofing technologies:
- QuadraBond™ technology firmly secures the layers of each shingle to help prevent delamination. With an industry-best four points of adhesion, Landmark shingles can stand up to wind and weather.
- StreakFighter® technology features copper-infused surface granules with natural anti-algae properties to provide long-term protection against the unsightly black streaks caused by algae formation.
- CertaSeal™ high-grade adhesive seals shingles together on the roof to safeguard against wind uplift, shingle blow off, and moisture infiltration.
- NailTrak® wide nailing area removes the guesswork with three separately defined lines to help contractors install our shingles with speed, accuracy, and confidence.
- Shingles are also available with Solaris® Cool Roof technology for solar reflectivity and ClimateFlex® for all all-weather applications.
Enjoy peace of mind with beautiful, high-performance shingles certified to the toughest quality standards and covered by CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
To request a free estimate for Certainteed roofing, please call (616) 446-1248. You may also fill out our online contact form and someone from our team will reach out to you soon.