- Tilt Latches have an updated look. They give the window smoother operation and better performance on structural testing
- A Groove in the bottom of the sash for vinyl "fin" (just inside inner sill dam) to lock into, creating a secure fit
- A Higher Sill Dam helps increase higher structural numbers. A beveled edge creates a more streamlined, clean finish.
ThermaWeld Plus Window:
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash Corners are strong and free from gaps.
- Heavy Duty CamStyle Locks & Keepers offer a secure and air-tight seal against the elements.
- Sash Limit Locks limit sash travel with a secure, partial opening.
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash Corners are strong and free from gaps. Corners are not compromised with knock outs or gaps.
- Sash Limit Locks allow secure partial opening for ventilation.
- Lift Rails are part of sash extrusion, not added later.
Why Polaris Vinyl?
- Vinyl compound is a highly specialized material that is manufactured under stringent conditions.
- Sixty percent of all vinyl is converted into construction applications.
- Vinyl extrusions are designed by Polaris Windows & Doors®.
- Superior impact resistance.
- No cracking, splitting, peeling, chalking pigments prevent uv radiation degradation.
- Performs under varying conditions of rain, cold, wind and sun.
- Fusion welded frame and sash corners are strong and free from gaps.
- Multi chamber extrusions are stronger than solid material, multiple walls create favorable strength to weight ratios.
- Resists denting, cracking, splitting, warping and twisting
- Adjustable hinge plate system
- Polyurethane foam core fills every void to protect from heat loss or gain
- Composite lock block provides secure mounting for door hardware. Won't absorb moisture or swell like wood lock blocks
- G40 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel - more resistant to rust than typical, electro-galvanized doors, even in high moisture or coastal environments
- Fire rated up to 90 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
ThermaWeld Plus Patio Door:
- Foot Operated Dead Bolt provides an extra lock point for added security with a partial opening.
- Fusion Welding at the door panel corners transforms four vinyl extrusions into a strong, one-piece door.
- A Sloped, Aluminum-Reinforced Sill guides rainwater outside and away from the door.
To request a free estimate for Polaris Windows, please call (616) 446-1248. You may also fill out our online contact form and someone from our team will reach out to you soon.